Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello,I am Silent.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 7:58 pm

Hello,I dont really know why I have to introduce myself because I practilly now everyone here.Shocked

I do want to give a shoutout to Ryan though. He did a AMAZEING job on this Website and he defintly needs credit for it.Very Happy

Hopefully this Clan turns out and that More and More members will see this awesome forum. May the Best of luck be with Viper.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Location Location : UK, England
Job/hobbies : Gamer

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 8:05 pm

Silent wrote:
Hello,I dont really know why I have to introduce myself because I practilly now everyone here.Shocked

I do want to give a shoutout to Ryan though. He did a AMAZEING job on this Website and he defintly needs credit for it.Very Happy

Hopefully this Clan turns out and that More and More members will see this awesome forum. May the Best of luck be with Viper.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site, the main reason why I wanted you to introduce yourself is so when we and others look back at the site we can see back to when we started lol.

Also, thanks for the credit, the site pork me literally ages to produce and customise to our needs, their is a few icons and bits that I need to move around but other than that it's all looking good. Thank you for the comment, at least I know people appreciate what I have produced here, where have you ever seen a Mario kart wii clan site look as good as this son it's first few days, just ask yourself that question and then you will appreciate what I've done here even more. It's nice to have some feedback, feel free to make some threads around the place, Roster, Tme Trials etc.

Enjoy the awesomeness! santa

~Ryan
Back to top Go down
https://viper.forumotion.co.uk
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 8:14 pm

Ryan wrote:
Silent wrote:

Thanks.

Welcome to the site, the main reason why I wanted you to introduce yourself is so when we and others look back at the site we can see back to when we started lol.

Also, thanks for the credit, the site pork me literally ages to produce and customise to our needs, their is a few icons and bits that I need to move around but other than that it's all looking good. Thank you for the comment, at least I know people appreciate what I have produced here, where have you ever seen a Mario kart wii clan site look as good as this son it's first few days, just ask yourself that question and then you will appreciate what I've done here even more. It's nice to have some feedback, feel free to make some threads around the place, Roster, Tme Trials etc.

I know you did a amazeing job! You are right,you did a great job for a a clan. Hopefully more people will realize how good you did and congralate you.

I will start posting around and makeing this forum more alive and active:bounce: Dont be Concerned about me being a little Inactive though because I am on Vaction,Infact I am getting on a plane in a matter of Minutes:lol!: Hopefully I will be able to get on daily.

See you soon,My young Admin.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 8:16 pm

Silent wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Silent wrote:

Thanks.

I know you did a amazeing job! You are right,you did a great job for a a clan. Hopefully more people will realize how good you did and congralate you.

I will start posting around and makeing this forum more alive and active:bounce: Dont be Concerned about me being a little Inactive though because I am on Vaction,Infact I am getting on a plane in a matter of Minutes:lol!: Hopefully I will be able to get on daily.

Have a good vacation, hope you enjoy yourself.

Thankyou for all the comments, will be in touch Wink
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 9:54 pm

Ryan wrote:
Silent wrote:
Ryan wrote:
Silent wrote:

Thanks.

Have a good vacation, hope you enjoy yourself.

Thankyou for all the comments, will be in touch Wink

Right now I am in the Airport! There is lots of people and I will be Leaveing soon,but luckly there is Free Wi-Fi and Elctricry;)
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 9:58 pm

Cool! Enjoy your flight.
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 10:03 pm

Ryan wrote:
Cool! Enjoy your flight.

Yep,see you soon Exclamation Will be on in a few hours or so,jsut getting on the Plane. Have a good time with Viper and I will be back cheers
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 10:12 pm

Ok, see you later Silent, enjoy your flight! Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello,I am Silent. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello,I am Silent.   Hello,I am Silent. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello,I am Silent.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Mario Kart Wii :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: