Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Please Read Before Posting*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Location Location : UK, England
Job/hobbies : Gamer

*Please Read Before Posting* Empty
PostSubject: *Please Read Before Posting*   *Please Read Before Posting* EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 3:25 am

This Section has been created for site members that want to become a member of the Viper Community. Post a thread stating things about yourself, what sort of things you like, where you live, your Skype etc...

Simple as that really. This forum will be locked up when we are not recruiting, so you are free to post threads then that means we are recruiting community members.

Good luck. Enjoy.

Your Application should be a couple of paragraphs long...

Example:

"From here..

To here"
Back to top Go down
https://viper.forumotion.co.uk
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: *Please Read Before Posting*   *Please Read Before Posting* EmptyDecember 14th 2012, 5:22 pm

Ryan,I recruited someone already. I told him and the others that are comeing that this is a Layed back Community and anyone can come. They think of me as a leader ( As I told you ) and will probally get confused and not as many people will want to come. The first person that came ( There is Many more Comeing Wink ) known as SoopaLoopa Tm,is a good person and you dont have to worry about him.

Personally I think you should delete this or make it easier and simplier. Because you told me that I should recruit as much people as possiable and this makes it look like you have to have a Application and be chosen,not a free-for-all community as you said. I also promised people that this would be very fun and very nice members. I already got everyone excited and there is a lot of people joining ( Around 3 a day,they just need to create account on here ) Some of them dont really like to type and reserve to them selfs.

Hopefully I am doing my Job like you told me,Becuse you said to be a Mod I had to recruit people,and I asked how many and you said as many as you can get. I am sorry If I am doing it wrong,But I am a little worried that people may be turned off by this and they wont think of this as a Free-For-All Community.

I made a YouTube Video for the Clan,It is not the Best but it will do the Job. If you have a YouTube account you could help me tell people if they are in,so you have some more controll on who comes and they know what to expect. here is the Link to the video,[Vi]Clan/Community Recruitment Video. If you think this is a Bad Idea I can just Delete it. I made it Yesterday so it wont be that big of a deal if You want me to.

Hopefully you understand.
Intense
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Location Location : UK, England
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: *Please Read Before Posting*   *Please Read Before Posting* EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 7:21 pm

◆Intense♪ ※ wrote:
Ryan,I recruited someone already. I told him and the others that are comeing that this is a Layed back Community and anyone can come. They think of me as a leader ( As I told you ) and will probally get confused and not as many people will want to come. The first person that came ( There is Many more Comeing Wink ) known as SoopaLoopa Tm,is a good person and you dont have to worry about him.

Personally I think you should delete this or make it easier and simplier. Because you told me that I should recruit as much people as possiable and this makes it look like you have to have a Application and be chosen,not a free-for-all community as you said. I also promised people that this would be very fun and very nice members. I already got everyone excited and there is a lot of people joining ( Around 3 a day,they just need to create account on here ) Some of them dont really like to type and reserve to them selfs.

Hopefully I am doing my Job like you told me,Becuse you said to be a Mod I had to recruit people,and I asked how many and you said as many as you can get. I am sorry If I am doing it wrong,But I am a little worried that people may be turned off by this and they wont think of this as a Free-For-All Community.

I made a YouTube Video for the Clan,It is not the Best but it will do the Job. If you have a YouTube account you could help me tell people if they are in,so you have some more controll on who comes and they know what to expect. here is the Link to the video,[Vi]Clan/Community Recruitment Video. If you think this is a Bad Idea I can just Delete it. I made it Yesterday so it wont be that big of a deal if You want me to.

Intense

Look at the vid comments Intense. If you could, could you add that as like a "quote" from me in the description instead of it having to be a comment, just copy and paste it in and put "" around it Wink cheers
Back to top Go down
https://viper.forumotion.co.uk
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: *Please Read Before Posting*   *Please Read Before Posting* EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 5:13 am

★Ryan wrote:
◆Intense♪ ※ wrote:

Intense

Look at the vid comments Intense. If you could, could you add that as like a "quote" from me in the description instead of it having to be a comment, just copy and paste it in and put "" around it Wink cheers

Sure,I will tell Everyone you are on here,and I will give them The Exact Message. I still have lots of Other people I need to contact about this clan and I will Defintly tell them this. I am glad you saw my Video. And thanks for Subscribeing Wink
Back to top Go down
MiiRyder

MiiRyder

PostSubject: Re: *Please Read Before Posting*   *Please Read Before Posting* EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 4:49 am

well not 100% sure if im a member so wat the heck

Im Milo and i love Mkw i dont have skype atm for personal reasons but will soon i dont like funky kong he is overused. i also battle alot but that takes forever to do so i dont do it often uuunhhhh.....i guess thats it so hope thats good enough
Back to top Go down
Banana

Banana

PostSubject: Hey   *Please Read Before Posting* EmptyApril 9th 2013, 5:58 pm

Hello, my name is Jason, and I live in Melbourne. I don't know whether this clan is still active but I thought I might still give it a shot. I used to play MKW heaps around 3 years ago and was even 3rd in the world at one point on Mushroom Gorge.
I stopped playing Mario Kart and only got back into it recently. My VR is around 9000 and climbing, I think I'm pretty talented and just want to have some fun. A response would be appreciated. If this clan is still active and I get in I think my name would be something like VI*Cheeze*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Please Read Before Posting*   *Please Read Before Posting* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Please Read Before Posting*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Mario Kart Wii :: Join Viper - Sign up Zone-
Jump to: