Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tim's Time Trials

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tim
Tim

Location Location : The Netherlands
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 7:50 pm

Tim's Time Trials

Hi everyone, it's Tim, and these are my time trials. Some of them are pretty old or I just didn't try at all (for example DKJP). I hope you like them. Feel free to post a comment about what you think about them. The pictures didn't do to well, because of the white background, bu I will edit that later

Mushroom Cup:

Luigi Circuit:
1:11:841
Moo Moo Meadows:
1:24:535
Mushroom Gorge (glitch):
-
Toad's Factory:
2:02:921

Flower Cup:

Mario Circuit (glitch):
-
Coconut Mall (glitch):
55:221
DK Snowboard Cross/DK Summit:
2:03:124
Wario's Gold Mine (glitch):
1:39:914

Star Cup:

Daisy Circuit:
1:41:342
Koopa Cape:
2:36:614
Maple Treeway (glitch):
-
Grumble Volcano (glitch):
-

Special Cup:

Dry Dry Ruins:
2:09:486
Moonview Highway:
2:00:722
Bowser's Castle (glitch):
-
Rainbow Road:
2:48:074

Shell Cup:

GCN Peach Beach (glitch):
-
DS Yoshi Falls:
1:05:998
SNES Ghost Valley 2 (glitch):
-
N64 Mario Raceway:
1:50:562

Banana Cup:

N64 Sherbet Land:
2:15:831
GBA Shy Guy Beach:
1:28:656
DS Delfino Square:
2:11:994
GCN Waluigi Stadium:
2:04:775

Leaf Cup:

DS Desert Hills:
1:48:877
GBA Bowser Castle 3 (shortcut):
2:17:621
N64 DK's Jungle Parkway (glitch)
2:35:994
GCN Mario Circuit:
1:41:998

Lightning Cup:

SNES Mario Circuit 3:
1:22:597
DS Peach Gardens:
2:16:964 - Tim
GCN DK Mountain (glitch):
-
N64 Bowser's Castle:
2:42:491

No-Glitch/Shortcut Times:

Mushroom Gorge:
1:50:977
Mario Circuit:
1:26:998
Coconut Mall:
2:04:401
Wario's Gold Mine:
1:58:271
Maple Treeway:
2:31:675
Grumble Volcano (Rock Hop/Lava Glitch):
2:07:007
Grumble Volcano:
2:01:345
Bowser's Castle:
2:38:568
GCN Peach Beach:
1:17:881
SNES Ghost Valley 2:
56:513
GBA Bowser's Castle 3:
2:28:857
N64 DK's Jungle Parkway:
2:33:059
GCN DK Mountain:
2:19:653
[strike]

Last edited by Tim on December 15th 2012, 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 8:04 pm

Most all of your times need lots of Improvement. All of my times are always a few seconds ahead of yours. Hopefully you will Improve overtime. What contoller do you use?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 8:35 pm

I use CCP, and thans for the feedback. I'll work on them soon.
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

«Nιzzα♪»

Location Location : Great Britain
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 6:31 am

Nice tim, can improve on some though
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 6:33 pm

Hey Tim. Since you have been talking about Time Trials a Lot and Asking some tips and wich you should work on,I decided that Would just give a Few Helpfull Tips on Tracks and What ones you work on.

These are the Tracks That I think need the Most improvement,and some tips to Improve on them.

DK Snowboard Cross/DK Summit:Your Time of 2:03:124 I think needs some Improvement. Did you do the Double Gap Shortcut or Just the One Gap Shortcut? If you did Just The One Gap Shortcut,that is not that bad of a time. But you should Try to make the Double. My time with it is 1:56:xxx,The Double Helps improve the Time a lot. If you have trouble I would Reccomend Watching a Tutorial By TWD98 on that Shortcut. If you cant Find,I could link you.

Dry Dry Ruins: The average racer and get around 2:00 or so on this course. I dont have much to say on how to improve on this course,since I am not the best at it eathier. And the main shortcuts on this track can be Difficult,So I would not Go for them ( The Sand Hop,Wall Glitch,and Upper Sand Shortcut ). I would just focus on raceing a Clean Race with out mess ups. I would suggest useing your shroom at the Sand part just Before you hit the Finish each lap. I got 2:06: Easily with it and you will be able to too. Hope you Understand what I am talking about tongue

GCN Walugi Stadium: 2:04 is Alright,but I would aim for agleast 2:02. I have nothing much to say about how to improve,Just if you have time,try to Focus on this track.

GBA Bowser Castle 3 ( Shortcut ): Kind of Like Walugi Stadium,I cant give that much of advice just if you have time,this is one of those tracks that you need to work on the Most.

Coconut Mall No Glitch: The time 2:04:401,needs a good amount of Improvement. I got 2:04:xxx Shroomless ( That is when I was Trying to Shroomless Top 10 Razz ) Most people should be able to get 2:01 or Lower. I dont know how to help you on this,Just try your Best to Improve on this one and it helps to watch the world Record Videos for how they do it.

N64 DK Jungle Parkway: If you have time,Try to Work on this Track. I would Suggest Useing a Medium or Light weight Character. Like Toadette and the MagikRuser or Daisy with the Moch Bike. But No worries,I am pretty bad at this track also Razz

So in my Opinion I would focus on those tracks before you tried to Improve others. If you try hard you will get better at a Track and try to Time Trail on that track as much as you can untill you think you reached the best time that you think you can get. Hope this helps and gives you a Idea of some tracks to work on. But you dont have to worrie,Time Trials arent everything and you dont have to worrie over them. You are doing Fine Wink .Just thought I would do this for some Helpfull Opionions and to try to be a nice friend.

Good Job Tim.

Intense.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 7:33 pm

Hi Intense

First of all thanks for making this. I see you put a lot of time into it. I also have some updates ready. I'll reply to each track separately.

DK Snowboard Cross/DK Summit: I just do the single here, and with that I think it's decent. I have a hard time doing double 3 times in one run. Also, thanks for suggesting the video. You don't have to link it, it's probably Ninbzz.

Dry Dry Ruins: This is the track I'm working on right now. My good laps are under 40 seconds without sand-hop, if I have a bit of luck I'll get sub 2:00

GCN Waluigi Stadium: Yeah, I know what you mean. I can do all the lines and stuff (except for the around-the-wall trick at the zippers). It's just a matter of time there.

GBA Bowser Castle 3: Here it's just pulling of the shortcut quickly for me. I'm aiming for a 2:12 right now.

Coconut Mall (no-glitch): I improved my time here now. It's 2:03:664, almost a second faster, that's going well I think

N64 Jungle Parkway: Here I didn't try at all Razz, for glitch it was just setting a time. I can easily get a 2:25 on both, maybe a 2:20.

Overall, I think I have improved a lot the past week(s). Thanks for making this, as I said I see you put a lot of time into it. Don't worry Intense, you're a good friend already Wink

Thanks once again,

Tim
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

«Nιzzα♪»

Location Location : Great Britain
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 9:17 pm

I think u have improved Tim, your getting better and better every day!
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 5:21 am

«Nιzzα♪» wrote:
I think u have improved Tim, your getting better and better every day!

He is Improveing. Because he is Determined and Motivated. We need to stop telling him he is doing better,But to try to Motivate him to try as hard as he can.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 7:13 am

Thanks for all the support guys!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 9:15 pm

Update coming soon. I think at least 10 times are improved
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials EmptyDecember 23rd 2012, 4:46 am

Tim wrote:
Update coming soon. I think at least 10 times are improved

Great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tim's Time Trials Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tim's Time Trials   Tim's Time Trials Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim's Time Trials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Personal Space Section :: Time Trials-