Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intense's Chat Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

Intense's Chat Room Empty
PostSubject: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 10:02 pm

This is my Chat Room for my Good Friends in Viper. Feel free to post anything you want and just to hang out Razz

Right now I will be a little Inactive because I am going to be going on a Vaction.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Location Location : UK, England
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 1st 2012, 11:37 pm

Yo hey, how you doing?
Back to top Go down
https://viper.forumotion.co.uk
Tim
Tim

Location Location : The Netherlands
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 2nd 2012, 5:25 am

Hey guys, I was just thinking. How about we order (or Ryan makes) userbars?
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 3rd 2012, 3:21 pm

Ryan wrote:
Yo hey, how you doing?

Perfectly Fine my fellow Friend. I am loveing my Vaction and will be more active on here than I though Laughing

As for the Vaction,So far I am haveing a good time. It is pretty hot here,were I am on vaction. And there is lots of cool little Critters. I have been looking for Gecko's and have spotted a few. Of course I am "Silent" so I can sneak up on them lol!

Anyway,see you around. Sadly it seems you are on when I am not. We need to arrange a time were all the members meet. We could do it on the Forum Chat.

Tim wrote:

Maybe,But seeing that we only have a few members so far,we should wait a little bit.

[This post by: Silent ~ Has been edited by: Ryan ~ Reason: Double Posting]
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

«Nιzzα♪»

Location Location : Great Britain
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 1:46 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:

Maybe,But seeing that we only have a few members so far,we should wait a little bit.

i agree
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 2:35 am

That seems a good idea, I was maybe thinking ahead a bit to much. Smile
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 4th 2012, 8:06 am

Tim wrote:
That seems a good idea, I was maybe thinking ahead a bit to much. Smile

Its Okay,It is a good idea. But Viper is still in the Process of starting. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

«Nιzzα♪»

Location Location : Great Britain
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:45 am

how r we gonna recruit members without a thread on the forums?
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:01 pm

Nizza wrote:
how r we gonna recruit members without a thread on the forums?
If I get chosen for a Mod I am some great ideas to get some more members,I have lots of connections. Hopefully Ryan checks more often and will reply to my application.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 6th 2012, 4:49 pm

You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 5:17 am

Tim wrote:
You'll be chosen a mod. I am one now, and if I am a mod, everyone can be (almost). Very Happy
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Don't think less of yourself,you are a pretty good Mod.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 5:25 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
Thank you,Hopefully I get chosen. Ryan said he very much likes my application,but he needs to think about it.

Thanks for thinking so,hopefully what you said becomes true! May The odds ever be in my favor Wink

I didn't do anything as a Mod yet, because none of us did something wrong. But yeah..., you'll make it Wink
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 5:30 am

Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:

I didn't do anything as a Mod yet, because none of us did something wrong. But yeah..., you'll make it Wink
Yeah,the few people we have on this site are all very nice.
I will put my trust in you that I will make it Wink
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 7th 2012, 5:46 am

Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:

Thanks.

Now it's a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote. Btw, do you have Skype Silent?
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 2:29 pm

ταιl wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:
Silent wrote:
Tim wrote:

Thanks.

Now it's a quote in a quote in a quote in a quote. Btw, do you have Skype Silent?
Yes,I do. You can call me Intense,that is what I go by. So what is your Skype?
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 9th 2012, 9:47 pm

Let me remove all the quotes first Razz
It's tim.driebergen, send me a request and tell something in the description so I notice you.
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 12th 2012, 3:06 pm

ταιl wrote:
Let me remove all the quotes first Razz
It's tim.driebergen, send me a request and tell something in the description so I notice you.
Okay,we are the quoteing masters Razz
My Internet is back up and running. When I tried Adding you on Skype it did not Come up. Try adding me,Mine is: intense.adventure

Hope it works.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 7:28 pm

Congrats Intense. I've made you a top contributor. Your posts are really helpful and you tend to put a lot of content in them. Congrats, keep it up. You are a credit to us all, and a proud member of this community.
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 7:38 pm

★Ryan wrote:
Congrats Intense. I've made you a top contributor. Your posts are really helpful and you tend to put a lot of content in them. Congrats, keep it up. You are a credit to us all, and a proud member of this community.

Did you see all the TT tips he gave me? Cool
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 15th 2012, 9:10 pm

Tim wrote:
★Ryan wrote:

Did you see all the TT tips he gave me? Cool

Yes. That's one of the reasons.
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room EmptyDecember 16th 2012, 5:10 am

★Ryan wrote:

Thanks you Ryan. This means a Lot to me,And I will not let you down. I will still continue to strive to do my best and help out members. I am Honored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intense's Chat Room   Intense's Chat Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Intense's Chat Room
Page 1 of 1