Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone wanting to join Viper please contact me via Skype @ChoccyBar

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello everyone c:

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna Eclipse

Luna Eclipse

Hello everyone c: Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 2:25 pm

Hello everyone my name is Luna and I'm hoping to join this mkw clan. I'm not too active in the Mkw scene(more in the SSBB scene) & I stopped playing mkw a while back but I'm starting to play again Smile I am 18 years old (just turned) female gamer and so on, I play alot of Wifi games so if you're ever up to play something all you have to do is ask Smile . My main character on Mkw is Peach and Mach Bike , also use Yoshi whenever I feel like it. I make Mkw & Brawl textures in my spare time as well Razz as far as region is concerned I live in the USA (hoping thats not a problem internationally and such) Lets see what else...... I also have experience with Forums as I used to run a few Brawl ones a while back so i can possibly help out in any way possible (really liking your forum btw) . Places you can contact me are Youtube, Gmail and Skype for the most part

Doesn't let me post a YT link for 7 days o: anyways my youtube channel is Celestial Luna yes it includes the space Wink (have a capture card hoping to record some future races with some of you guys even if I'm not that good Smile
Gmail: Celestial Luna182@ gmail.com (remove the spaces doesn't let me post links)

Sorry if this isn't the most interesting introduction to read not very good at describing myself anyways feel free to ask me stuff if you want to learn more about me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Location Location : UK, England
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 6:06 pm

Well, welcoeme to our clan Luna. I like yours style, do you have an account on mariokartwii.com?

Maybe we could add on rosters, Skype me @ChoccyBar if you want a chat.
Back to top Go down
https://viper.forumotion.co.uk
Luna Eclipse

Luna Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 6:14 pm

★Ryan wrote:
Well, welcoeme to our clan Luna. I like yours style, do you have an account on mariokartwii.com?

Thank you Smile I've been on mkw.com but used my brothers account a few times (not really active) although i'll probably make my own soon Razz and I've added you on skype Very Happy
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 18th 2012, 7:16 pm

Welcome to Viper! This is a nice clan,and I hope you will Enjoy it! But Ma yI ask,Where did you Find out about this Clan? Since it is Not Offical yet. Did you see my YT Video?
Back to top Go down
«Nιzzα♪»

«Nιzzα♪»

Location Location : Great Britain
Job/hobbies : MKWII and NSMBU

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 2:38 am

Hi Luna, welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time!
Back to top Go down
Tim
Tim

Location Location : The Netherlands
Job/hobbies : Mario Kart Wii

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 2:39 am

Hi Luna, welcome. Feel free to postabout anything you'd like. Hope you have a great time.
Back to top Go down
★Ryan
Admin
★Ryan

Location Location : UK, England
Job/hobbies : Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 5:21 am

CelestialLuna wrote:
★Ryan wrote:

Thank you Smile I've been on mkw.com but used my brothers account a few times (not really active) although i'll probably make my own soon Razz and I've added you on skype Very Happy

Cool.
Back to top Go down
https://viper.forumotion.co.uk
Luna Eclipse

Luna Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 19th 2012, 6:34 am

◆Intense♪ ※ wrote:
Welcome to Viper! This is a nice clan,and I hope you will Enjoy it! But Ma yI ask,Where did you Find out about this Clan? Since it is Not Offical yet. Did you see my YT Video?

I saw a YT video I believe the user was "DoggyDudeX"

Quote :
Hi Luna, welcome. Feel free to postabout anything you'd like. Hope you have a great time.

Sure will thank you Razz

Quote :
Hi Luna, welcome to the forums, hope you have a great time!

thank you for the warm welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
◆Intense♪

◆Intense♪

Location Location : United States Of America
Job/hobbies : Gameing

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: EmptyDecember 20th 2012, 4:25 am

Quote :
I saw a YT video I believe the user was "DoggyDudeX"

That Is Me!!! If you would Have Looked at my Channel It says Intense. You Left a Comment did'nt you? You should have given me Credit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone c:   Hello everyone c: Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone c:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Viper - A Mario Kart Wii Clan :: Mario Kart Wii :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: